Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chevelle Hats Off To The Bull

Tracklists

01. Face to the Floor
02. Same Old Trip
03. Ruse
04. The Meddler
05. Pinata
06. Envy
07. Hats Off to the Bull
08. Arise
09. Revenge
10. Prima Donna
11. Clones


Lets start this review with a real statement from me. I don't really care for this type of Music. But with that being said here goes. The First thing that strikes me about this album is the hint of Tool in it. But its kinda like if Tool and Nickelback had a kid. The slight hint of Tool I like...the overwhelming stench of corporate rock just kills this whole album for me. If I had the album playing in my truck and was just letting it play in the background I could easily see myself getting a speeding ticket. It has a driving feel and the couple of songs that try and slow it down just get in the way. Over all if you like the other 5 Chevelle albums you will probably like this one, If you never liked Chevelle than this album isn't going to change your mind on them. In the Scale of fairness I would have to give this album a 4 out of 9....    

No comments:

Post a Comment